Ibridia is not one dimensional, it’s not another faceless consulting company nor are the people or the work. There’s a high level of respect for your free time and the individuals who work for us, reflected in our ethos.
Ever thought of a product that looks a bit old and cranky, but in which you can clearly see value? That’s the kind of softwares we are working with. At Ibridia, our purpose is to help customers to leverage their SAP investments (tip: google C/4HANA, S/4HANA, Fiori, or any of the hundreds of available SAP products) with support applications and improve the overall end-users’ customer experience through UX and process simplification.
With customers ranging from 200M$ to 70B$ in revenue, you will participate in the implementation of different Application Lifecycle Management and CRM scenarios, such as Change Management, IT Service Management, Documentation Management, Automation Testing and Security Optimization.
You will draft technical and functional prerequisites, support and/or conduct design workshops and product demos, perform the configuration and customizing of different software applications, and train the customer on how to use these applications. As this is a consulting position, you will meet the client, occasionally work onsite and may have to travel in Canada if necessary.
We’re looking for people with a logical brain and a spidey sense for problems. Our job is to explain complicated things simply and make sure our customers’ business investment is not going into oblivion. The ideal fit is generally someone with a background in Business analysis or Engineering – knowledge of SAP or IT is not required. This position is not at all related to IT infrastructure, servers, networks or programming but you do need to be willing to learn about its role in the conduct of digital business.
Fluent French and English are required! (but having an accent is totally fine)
You’re good at:
- explaining what are the internet and the cloud customer experience (to your grandma)
- digesting a lot of information, both technical and functional (and drawing valid conclusions)
- spending a lot of time on solving problems of any kind (just because it looks interesting)
- paying attention to the details (so that everything you do is done right, every single time)
- communicating clearly and writing well (so that your customer knows what you really mean)
- to be part of actual projects with challenging tasks and customer-facing assignments
- a small and young team located near a dozen food courts (next to Scotiabank cinema)
- many opportunities for you to understand what SAP is about and how to make a career out of it
- a lot of experience in dealing with large and medium-sized Canadian and US customers
Full disclosure: This is a paid internship with a permanent position offer after 6 months.